Nathan decided this week that he wants to sleep in the "new" bed. Once he wraps his mind around something there is no changing it! When we first introduced him to the twin bed he cried, he didn't want to sleep in the room with Lincoln. So we put him back in the crib. Two nights later he said "no crib, new bed!" It's been a few days and he's slept through the night in his "new" Spiderman bed (knock on wood!)
It's official, Tim and I finally have our bedroom back - all to ourselves! Since Nathan is now sharing the room with Lincoln we have moved Noah to the nursery. I know, finally - he is almost one, right!? OK, I was suffering from separation anxiety! It's so sad not to see this smiley face staring at me in the morning! But it's been so nice to finally be able to watch tv, eat and hang out in bed!
Logan started an organized sport this year, AYSO soccer. Spring is such a busy season for soccer since everyone's playing baseball so this gives him a chance to learn without it being so crowded. We had one practice before his first game. He seemed to enjoy it, maybe too much. He started chasing some kids around and ended up throwing his ball at another player's head. Ugh! I was not happy about that - neither was the boy - who turned out to be the coaches' son!
We brought everyone out to Logan's first game- which was at 8 in the morning! So glad that it's always sunny here in the OC, even at 8 in the morning!
Noah probably could have used some more zzzzs!
Nathan was eating a lot of snacks while we watched Logan play.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Fives all around! Later he threw a ball in and it went directly into a goal - I don't think that counts, does it?
Showing some brotherly love at the game!
Of course I had to make Logan pose for a picture in his jersey!
No comments:
Post a Comment